What to wear
Cancellation and rescheduling of appointments
Students may cancel or reschedule a class up to 12 hours prior to the start time of their class. If a class must be changed, 12 hours notice is required to ensure adequate time is allowed to fill their allocated class.
We ask for your consideration and respect for our instructors and the time they have allocated for you.
Make up classes
Make up classes are available under the following guidelines:
- Students have not exceeded their maximum of 2 make up classes per term
- 12 hours notice is given prior to the scheduled class time.
- Any notice less than 12 hours notice will be accepted with supporting medical documentation.
- Make up classes will only be taken within the enrolled term where lessons are missed.
- Make up classes are subject to availability, and only where there is a position vacant.
- If the make up class allocated to you is missed, this class will be forfeited and cannot be replaced with another make up class.
No refunds are given once the term, multiples, or membership has been paid for, unless supported by medical documentation.
Prepaid classes are not transferrable to other services at Relinque Sports & Spinal Group.
No refunds are offered for missed classes during the term or membership period.