Exercise Rehabilitation at Relinque Sports & Spinal Group Ivanhoe
Exercise rehabilitation is the process of regaining full function and movement following injury or strain. It involves developing a specific exercise program to improve strength, flexibility, stability, and quality of movement.
Your exercise program will be prescribed by one of our experienced Osteopaths, Pilates instructors or Remedial Massage therapists at Relinque Sports & Spinal Group in Ivanhoe. Our practitioners will take a comprehensive assessment to determine areas of weakness and tightness that are contributing to your injury or preventing a full recovery.
Relinque Sports & Spinal Group has a fully equiped pilates studio as well as the most comprehensive exercise prescription program available. This ensures you receive the best advice at the right time of your recovery. We may also incorporate specific self massage techniques to help release chronic tight tissues.
What Conditions Benefit From Exercise Rehabilitation
- Chronic injuries such as back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain.
- Injuries not responding to current treatment.
- Unstable or hypermobile joints such as a previously sprained ankle.
- Injuries relating to weak core stability muscles.
- Injuries relating to poor posture.